How to stop wanderlust from getting in the way of your travels? This is what has kept me sane in quarantine.
How to Cure Wanderlust when You Can’t Travel
We have been missing our vacations and getaways because of the uncertainty about when we can travel again safely. For me, travel is more than just a desire to see new places. It’s also been a great thing for my mental health over time.
I won’t lie, I feel a bit claustrophobic because I don’t have the freedom to travel around the world as I like.
Bring your travel memories into your home
This quarantine has made me reminisce by looking through old photos. CanvasDiscount.com approached me about a partnership. I was thrilled to add these travel memories to our walls. It is one of my favorite ways to cure wanderlust, even when I am not on the road.
After I received my products, I have a few reasons to use this site for future photo printing needs.
Simple ordering process
- Step 1. Upload a picture Click on the “upload photos” link under “Your photo on canvas”. Are you unsure of the right resolution for a specific size photo or what color profile to use for professional printing? Yes, I was. You can upload a photo to see the size of the print that you can make with the resolution.
- Step 2. The next page will display a drop-down menu that allows you to choose from canvas prints, acrylic prints or metal prints.
- Step 3. Select the size you want, then follow the prompts to choose other options.
Excellent Customer Service
- com offers the following:
- TRUSTPILOT rated them the #1 US canvas shop.
- All prints are printed in the USA.
- We will respond quickly.
- They offer a money-back guarantee of 100%
I emailed them to report a missing mounting plate on one of my prints. They replied immediately. The missing piece was shipped out the next day without any questions. This is great service!
It can be difficult to choose which companies you should trust online. However, I am confident that this company will stand behind their products. It is also a good thing to support American workers, especially in these times.
They seem to have an ongoing sale, and even offer a guarantee of 110% on the lowest price. They will match any online price by 10% if they find one that is lower.
I was given a $250 discount code and was able order three large acrylic prints. This is how it compares with other online printing services. I have paid more than $200 for one acrylic print.
Most Popular: https://www.traveldo.us/milos-travel-guide/
CanvasDiscount.com is a great place to order photo prints at a reasonable price. Usually, quality suffers when you order cheap prints. These acrylic prints are superior to other printers that I have used previously.